[CHRISTINE]
Think of me, think of me fondly, 請惦記著我,深情地惦記著我,
when we've said goodbye.
當你我已然道別後。
Remember me once in a while,
請偶爾思念起我,
please promise me you'll try.
請答應你會如此為我。
When you find that, once again
當你渴望再次
you long to take your heart back and be free,
尋回你的最愛和自由時,
if you ever find a moment,
若你有那麼一刻,
spare a thought for me.
請為我挪點想望。
We never said our love was evergreen,
我們從不認為愛是天荒地老,
or as unchanging as the sea.
或者海枯石爛,
but if you can still remember,
但你若依然記得,
stop and think of me . . .
請駐足惦記著我. . .
Think of all the things
請惦記著這一切,
we've shared and seen,
我們分享和經歷的一切,
don't think about the way things
而非未曾實現過的
might have been . . .
空無往昔. . .
Think of me, think of me waking,
請惦記著我,惦記著甦醒的我、
silent and resigned.
沉默不語且溫馴乖巧的我。
Imagine me, trying too hard
想像著我努力地,
to put you from my mind.
將你自心中抹除。
Recall those days
回想起那些日子,
look back on all those times,
回憶著那些時光,
think of the things we'll never do.
以及我們未曾經歷過的。
there will never be a day,
從未有那麼一天,
when I won't think of you . . .
是我不思念著你的。
[RAOUL]
Can it be? Can it be Christine?
是你嗎?真是你嗎?
Bravo!
Long ago, it seems so long ago
好久了,彷彿已是好久以前,
How young and innocent we were...
我們曾是如此天真年輕...
She may not remember me,
她或許不記得我了,
but I remember her..
但我仍記得她...
[CHRISTINE]
Flowers fade,
春花縱使逐漸凋謝,
The fruits of summer fade,
夏果即便緩慢凋零,
They have their seasons, so do we
也都曾擁有美好的時節,而我們亦如是,
but please promise me, that sometimes
但請答應我,偶爾,
you will think of me!
請你惦記著我!