Night-time sharpens, heightens each sensation ...
黯夜磨利加深了每道感受
Darkness stirs and wakes imagination ...
黑暗攪動喚醒了每個想像
Silently the senses abandon their defences ...
感官在不知不覺中卸下了心防
Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendour ...
黑夜緩慢輕柔地揭開耀眼的序幕
Grasp it, sense it - tremulous and tender ...
抓緊它,感受它—令人戰慄卻又溫柔
Turn your face away from the garish light of day,
把臉別開白日的刺眼陽光
turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light –
將心移開冷漠無感的光線
and listen to the music of the night ...
好好聆聽這黯夜之音
Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams!
闔上雙眼臣服在最晦澀的夢前
Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before!
忘卻你的所有平凡過往
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar!
闔上雙眼讓靈魂振翅高飛翱翔
And you'll live as you've never lived before ...
見識你前所未見的生命
Softly, deftly, music shall surround you ...
黯夜之音溫柔靈妙地將你包裹
Feel it, hear it, closing in around you ...
感受它,聆聽它—朝著你慢慢襲來
Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind,
放開你的桎梏,解放你的幻想
in this darkness which you know you cannot fight –
在這個你明白自己無法抗拒的黑暗裡
the darkness of the music of the night.
就在這黯夜之音的晦暗中
Let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world!
踏上旅途飛向驚異的嶄新世界
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before!
忘卻你的所有平凡過往
Let your soul take you where you long to be!
讓靈魂領你至渴望之地
Only then can you belong to me ...
如此你才將完全屬於我
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication!
沉浮在甜蜜的迷亂之中
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation!
撫摸我、相信我,品嚐每道感受
Let the dream begin,
讓這個夢開始吧
let your darker side give in to the power of
讓你心中的黑暗屈服吧
the music that I write - the power of the music of the night ...
屈服在我譜出的魔力之音—黯夜之音的魔力
You alone can make my song take flight –
唯有你能帶著我的曲子高飛help me make the music of the night ...
助我寫出這黯夜之音吧